Can Juice Fasting Help Poisoning
– impaired vision with the right eye. Somewhat hazy and washed-out colours
– speech impediment. I started mumbling and I feel numbness in the right side of the face, especially around the eye and nose.
– incoherent thought. It was hard at first to formulate normal sentences.
Needless to say, my overall well-being suffered severely as well. For two months now I am avoiding all substances which can have a detrimental effect on the nerves. The effects did regress somewhat, but recovery is slow. I am afraid of permanent damage. I have decided to start a juice fast in the hope to heal the nerve damage. Could you please advise me?
– What kind of fast would be best in my condition?
– Are there any food supplements which could help me?
– Any other suggestions?
Yes, juice fasting will drastically increase healing time. A 30 day juice fast should heal your body of the damage caused by poisoning.
Use a veggie juice mix with various greens added. Fruit juices are good. There are herb and supplements but the juicing fasting will do the work if you stick it out. I may be less than 30 days. If you fill our a progress report we will guide you.